It's a busy day at Minnie's Bow-tique—everyone’s getting ready for a super secret surprise party! Join in the fun and help Minnie and Daisy turn ribbon and dazzles into beautiful bows for all of their friends. Builds phonemic awareness and memory skills while encouraging creative play.
• Play three curricular games to prepare for the party, including Ribbon Roundup, Butterfly Bows and Daisy's Dressing Room. Plus, enjoy the Bow Design Studio and Hide & Seek with Cuckoo Loca.
• Match colors and letters in Ribbon Roundup to help create new bows! Difficulty level adjusts to the player's skill level for just the right learning challenge.
• Help Daisy pack up her special Butterfly Bows. Identify a word by blending sounds. Grab the bow with a picture of that word. Correct answers sparkle and are packed up for delivery to happy customers.
• Play fashionista and help Daisy design a festive look for the party! Use logic and memory skills to help Daisy find the perfect bow, blouse and heels for the big party!
• Craft Minnie's fa-mouse bows in the Bow Design Studio with ribbon, dazzles and glitter.
• Teaches word sounds, letter recognition, memory skills, logic & reasoning and colors.
• Appropriate for children ages 3 to 5 years (pre-K to K).
• Works with LeapPad2, LeapPad1, LeapsterGS Explorer and Leapster Explorer (sold separately).
Disney elements © Disney
Explorer™ Game Cartridge: Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Super Surprise Party! - English Version