Recipient of the Parents’ Choice Award in 2012
Join Phineas and Ferb to create wild inventions on your LeapPad1 or Leapster Explorer! When Phineas and Ferb decide to build the ultimate water balloon launcher, Dr. Doofensmirtz has other plans. Get hands-on with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) skills to make this the best day ever!
• Experiment with Electricity: Complete circuits with different materials that conduct and insulate electricity.
• Thwart Evil with Simple Machines: Learn about different types of simple machines and use them cleverly to guide Agent P to Dr. Doofensmirtz’ hiding place.
• Rebuild Engineering Blueprints: Use logic and spatial reasoning skills to piece together blueprints for the ultimate water balloon launcher.
• Get Ready for Launch with Math: Practice addition, subtraction and multiplication skills to power up the balloon launcher and to deactivate the stinkbots.
This Phineas and Ferb adventure is designed to give children 5 to 8 an exciting introduction to STEM subjects, including physical science, engineering concepts, problem solving, logic and reasoning skills, and mathematics. Early exposure to STEM subjects lays an important foundation for children’s engagement and success in later school years. Not only are STEM subjects critical to the 21st Century curriculum, they also provide a good context for children to practice problem-solving skills.
• Works with LeapPad2, LeapPad1, LeapsterGS Explorer and Leapster Explorer (sold separately).
Disney elements © Disney
5.37 x 6.37 x .7 inches