This bundle includes: LeapPad1™ Explorer Learning Tablet – pink, French version, LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game Cartridge: Brave- French version and a Free LeapPad purple gel skin.
Introducing LeapPad1 Explorer, the personalized learning tablet just for kids with:
• A library of 100+ cartridge games, apps, digital books, videos and flash cards (sold separately, works with all Leapster Explorer™ games and apps).
• Includes a built-in camera & video recorder, 5" touch screen for use with finger or included stylus. Also includes 4 apps (Pet Pad, Story Studio, Art Studio and one app of your choice).
• 2GB of memory, enabling it to host a robust suite of apps including: innovative book apps that provide a fully interactive reading experience with word-by-word support and state-of-the-art gameplay; a Story Studio to combine art, audio and writing; Art, Animation and Photo studios to inspire imaginations.
• A broad curriculum including reading, mathematics, science, geography, art, music, language and culture, health and more. Plus, skill levels automatically adjust the challenge to match each child's pace and remember progress from game to game and book to book.
LeapFrog Explorer Cartridge Game Brave - French version
Join Merida on this magical quest for LeapPad1 and Leapster Explorer! Discover what it means to be truly brave as you explore an amazing world of plants and animals. Experiment with science, deduce answers through trial and error and use what you learn to make predictions about the natural world as you relive Merida’s courageous story. To succeed, you can’t be afraid to fail!
• Explore a natural world that’s true to science! Immerse yourself in flora and fauna that’s native to Merida’s forest!
• What’s a saddle? Learn the common names for parts of plants and animals, then challenge yourself with more scientific terms.
• Deduce answers through trial and error. Discover 100+ facts about plants and animals, and use what you know to make predictions about habitats and life cycles.
• Play target practice with physics concepts. Take a crash course in force and gravity, then experiment for yourself by letting your arrows fly!
• Works with LeapPad1™ & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ & LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
This magical quest for LeapPad1 and Leapster Explorer was co-designed by a team of girls, who showed us what it means to be truly brave. Natural-born scientists, children aren’t afraid to experiment and discover by trial and error—if they stumble, they just try again.
Disney/Pixar elements © Disney/Pixar
Show off your style with this glittery purple gel skin that protects your LeapPad1™ learning tablet! Appropriate for children ages 4 to 9 years. (Not compatible with LeapPad2™.)
LeapFrog Connect allows you and your children to engage in several important features of your connected LeapFrog toys. Our French LeapPad tablet works with the French version of LeapFrog Connect, which runs on Windows XP and above.
Disney elements © Disney
LeapPad1™ Disney Brave bundle with Free gel skin - pink - French version
Requires 4 AA batteries. (Batteries not included.)
5.12 x 7.05 x 0.95 inches
LeapPad Package Dimensions:
10.50 x 11.50 x 2.50 inches
LeapPad Package Weight:
Game Product Dimensions:
5.37 x 6.37 x .7 inches
Game Product Weight:
Gel Skin Package Dimensions:
8.5 x 5.0 x 1.3 inches
Gel Skin Package Weight:
LeapPad1 Explorer Learning Tablet - French version (with 2GB Storage)
LeapFrog Explorer Brave cartridge game - French version
LeapPad gel skin, purple
Built-in Camera & Video Recorder
Pet Writing App
Story Studio App*
Art Studio App*
Free App Download*
LeapFrog Connect CD & Quickstart Guide
*To download these apps you must install the LeapFrog Connect Application French version and complete registration. The LeapFrog Connect Application French version only works on a PC.
High-speed internet connection
Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768
Available USB port
512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
500 MB free disk space
Latest version of Adobe® Flash® Player
Pentium® 4 or equivalent (2 GHz processor or faster recommended)
Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 operating system with latest service pack