This bundle includes: LeapPad2™ Explorer Learning Tablet – pink, Explorer Learning Game Cartridge: Disney•Pixar Monsters University
The #1 learning tablet just got better! LeapPad2 Explorer™ inspires kids to imagine and explore with front-and-back cameras, 4 GB of memory and a library of 325+ apps for limitless learning and fun!
• Explore a library of 325+ LeapFrog Explorer cartridges and downloadable apps, including innovative book apps, videos, music, creativity apps and more! LeapPad2 comes with 5 apps: Pet Pad, LeapFrog Learning Songs, Cartoon Director, Art Studio and one app of your choice. LeapPad2 works with LeapFrog Explorer™ cartridges and apps (sold separately).
• Capture your world in two ways with front and back cameras/video recorders! Trace, create and play by using your finger or the included stylus on the brilliant 5” touch screen, control the action in games with motion-based play and record your own voice with a built-in microphone!
• With a faster processor and 4 GB of memory, you can now keep more personal creations and apps at your fingertips, including innovative book apps that provide a fully interactive reading experience with visual say-it, sound-it support and state-of-the-art gameplay; an all-new Cartoon Director app to create, direct and narrate your own animated movies; music to listen to; and Art and Photo studios to inspire imaginations.
• Draws from more than 2500 skills in subjects like reading, art, music, language and culture, science, geography, mathematics, health and more. LeapPad2 automatically adjusts the learning to each and every child, asking more challenging questions as children’s skills develop. Progress is remembered from game to game so the learning and fun keep moving forward!
• Parents can connect to the free, online LeapFrog Learning Path to see specific details of their child’s learning progress and share achievements and artwork with family and friends.
• Features limitless learning and endless play for children ages 3 to 9 years.
Disney•Pixar Monsters University game cartridge
In Disney•Pixar's Monsters University, winning the Scare Games will take more than a big roar—use your problem-solving skills to help Mike and Sulley! Using clever thinking and stealth maneuvers, make your way through different locations. Are your scare skills up to the challenge?
• Train to be a top Scarer while progressing through 24 levels! Each level of learning puts your mind to the test—solving logic puzzles and tactical mini-games to unlock shortcuts, find Scare Cards and collect dorm decor.
• Navigate your way across campus as you sneak to your destination! Strategize a path through obstacles and enemies using objects you find and evasion tactics.
• As you go, 2 problem-solving mini games challenge your scare skills. Identify pairs of matching monsters memorabilia before time runs out! Use deductive reasoning skills to find the monster that holds the hidden key!
• Let your inner monster loose! Pick parts to create your own monster. You can even monsterize your own face and bring your creation to life by recording monster roars with the built-in camera and microphone on LeapPad learning tablets and LeapsterGS Explorer! Finally, put your monster to the test and see how much scream energy you can collect!
"As Mike and Sulley learn, setting up the perfect monster scare is a challenging problem to be solved using wits and perseverance. In this game, each level exercises children’s logic skills, requiring them to rely on tools in the environments to overcome opponents and obstacles. Children are encouraged to test strategies, learn from mistakes and try again until they set up the perfect scare." - Clement C., LeapFrog Learning Expert
(NOTE: In-game camera and microphone functions are not compatible with Leapster Explorer.)
Disney elements © Disney, Disney/Pixar elements © Disney/Pixar
#1 Learning Tablet Claim Based on: U.S. Source: The NPD Group / Consumer Tracking Service; PS Electronic Learning, Educational Gaming System brands as defined by LeapFrog in Dollars, Annual 2011. Canada Source: The Nielsen Company, MarketTrack Closed group; PS Electronic Learning, Educational Gaming System brands as defined by LeapFrog in Dollars, 2011 (52 weeks ending December 17, 2011).
Requires 4 AA batteries. (Batteries not included.)
5.2 x 7.0 x 1.0 inches
LeapPad2 Package Dimensions:
10.5 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches
5.4 x 6.4 x .7 inches each
0.21 lbs each
LeapPad2 Explorer Green Learning Tablet (with 4GB Storage)
Explorer Game Cartridge: Disney•Pixar Monsters University
2 Built-in Cameras & Video Recorders
Pet Writing App
LeapFrog Learning Songs
Cartoon Creativity App*
Art Studio App*
Free App Download*
Quick Start Guide
Stylus with tether
1-year limited warranty
*Internet Connection Required. To download these apps, you must install the LeapFrog Connect Application and complete registration.
High-speed Internet Connection
Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768
Available USB port
512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
500 MB free disk space
Latest version of Adobe® Flash® Player
Pentium® 4 or equivalent (2 GHz processor or faster recommended)
Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 operating system with latest service pack
Mac Computer Requirements:
Intel®-based Apple computer (1 GHz processor or faster recommended)
Mac OS X 10.5+ operating system software
MAC, APPLE and MAC OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.