This bundle includes: LeapPad2™ Explorer Learning Tablet – green, Explorer Learning Game Cartridges: Disney Phineas and Ferb and Disney•Pixar Cars 2, a blue LeapPad case and a LeapPad2 Recharger Pack.
The #1 learning tablet just got better! LeapPad2 Explorer™ inspires kids to imagine and explore with front-and-back cameras, 4 GB of memory and a library of 325+ apps for limitless learning and fun!
• Explore a library of 325+ LeapFrog Explorer cartridges and downloadable apps, including innovative book apps, videos, music, creativity apps and more! LeapPad2 comes with 5 apps: Pet Pad, LeapFrog Learning Songs, Cartoon Director, Art Studio and one app of your choice. LeapPad2 works with LeapFrog Explorer™ cartridges and apps (sold separately).
• Capture your world in two ways with front and back cameras/video recorders! Trace, create and play by using your finger or the included stylus on the brilliant 5” touch screen, control the action in games with motion-based play and record your own voice with a built-in microphone!
• With a faster processor and 4 GB of memory, you can now keep more personal creations and apps at your fingertips, including innovative book apps that provide a fully interactive reading experience with visual say-it, sound-it support and state-of-the-art gameplay; an all-new Cartoon Director app to create, direct and narrate your own animated movies; music to listen to; and Art and Photo studios to inspire imaginations.
• Draws from more than 2500 skills in subjects like reading, art, music, language and culture, science, geography, mathematics, health and more. LeapPad2 automatically adjusts the learning to each and every child, asking more challenging questions as children’s skills develop. Progress is remembered from game to game so the learning and fun keep moving forward!
• Parents can connect to the free, online LeapFrog Learning Path to see specific details of their child’s learning progress and share achievements and artwork with family and friends.
• Features limitless learning and endless play for children ages 3 to 9 years.
Disney Phineas and Ferb game cartridge - Join Phineas and Ferb to create wild inventions. Get hands-on with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) skills to make this the best day ever!
• Thwart Evil with Simple Machines: Learn about different types of simple machines and use them cleverly to guide Agent P to Dr. Doofensmirtz’ hiding place.
• Rebuild Engineering Blueprints: Use logic and spatial reasoning skills to piece together blueprints for the ultimate water balloon launcher.
• Get Ready for Launch with Math: Practice addition, subtraction and multiplication skills to power up the balloon launcher and to deactivate the stinkbots.
This Phineas and Ferb adventure is designed to give children 5 to 8 an exciting introduction to STEM subjects, including physical science, engineering concepts, problem solving, logic and reasoning skills, and mathematics. Early exposure to STEM subjects lays an important foundation for children’s engagement and success in later school years. Not only are these subjects critical to the 21st Century curriculum, they also provide a good context for children to practice problem-solving skills.
Disney•Pixar Cars 2 game cartridge - Explore mathematics in The World Grand Prix with Mater and Lightning McQueen!
• Measure the correct distance to make a fantastic jump.
• Complete patterns to find clues or escape traps.
• Teaches measurement, patterns, graphs, sequencing and problem-solving skills. Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years.
Protect your LeapPad2 learning tablet and take learning fun on the go! Use this stylish case to hold LeapPad or LeapPad2 and 6 game cartridges.
Recharge your LeapPad2 for hours of learning fun!
• Includes a rechargeable battery pack set for more hours of play on your LeapPad2 learning tablet.
• Included AC adapter also allows for immediate plug-and-play fun & learning!
• Only works with the LeapPad2 learning tablet.
Disney elements © Disney, Disney/Pixar elements © Disney/Pixar
#1 Learning Tablet Claim Based on: U.S. Source: The NPD Group / Consumer Tracking Service; PS Electronic Learning, Educational Gaming System brands as defined by LeapFrog in Dollars, Annual 2011. Canada Source: The Nielsen Company, MarketTrack Closed group; PS Electronic Learning, Educational Gaming System brands as defined by LeapFrog in Dollars, 2011 (52 weeks ending December 17, 2011).
Requires 4 AA batteries. (Rechargeable batteries included.)
5.2 x 7.0 x 1.0 inches
LeapPad2 Package Dimensions:
10.5 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches
5.4 x 6.4 x .7 inches each
0.21 lbs each
6.1 x 8.2 x 1.6 inches
7.1 x 11.25 x 2.3 inches
1.4 x 4.1 x .7 inches
Recharger Package Dimensions:
5.5 x 10.5 x 2.8 inches
LeapPad2 Explorer Green Learning Tablet (with 4GB Storage)
Explorer Game Cartridges: Disney Phineas and Ferb and Disney•Pixar Cars 2
LeapPad Green Case
LeapPad2 Recharger Pack
2 Built-in Cameras & Video Recorders
Pet Writing App
LeapFrog Learning Songs
Cartoon Creativity App*
Art Studio App*
Free App Download*
Quick Start Guide
Stylus with tether
1-year limited warranty
*Internet Connection Required. To download these apps, you must install the LeapFrog Connect Application and complete registration.
High-speed Internet Connection
Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768
Available USB port
512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
500 MB free disk space
Latest version of Adobe® Flash® Player
Pentium® 4 or equivalent (2 GHz processor or faster recommended)
Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 operating system with latest service pack
Mac Computer Requirements:
Intel®-based Apple computer (1 GHz processor or faster recommended)
Mac OS X 10.5+ operating system software
MAC, APPLE and MAC OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.