Prepare your child for Kindergarten success in the year ahead! Start the school year with a love of learning that only LeapPad2 can inspire.
This bundle includes: LeapPad2™ learning tablet - green, Explorer™ game cartridges Letter Factory and Mr. Pencil Saves Doodleburg in English and a LeapPad blue camo case.
Prepare your child for kindergarten success in the year ahead! Start the school year with a love of learning that only LeapPad2 can inspire.
The #1 learning tablet just got better! LeapPad2 Explorer™ inspires kids to imagine and explore with front-and-back cameras, 4 GB of memory and a library of 325+ apps for limitless learning and fun!
• Explore a library of 325+ LeapFrog Explorer cartridges and downloadable apps, including innovative book apps, videos, music, creativity apps and more! LeapPad2 comes with 5 apps: Pet Pad, LeapFrog Learning Songs, Cartoon Director, Art Studio and one app of your choice. LeapPad2 works with LeapFrog Explorer™ cartridges and apps (sold separately).
• Capture your world in two ways with front and back cameras/video recorders! Trace, create and play by using your finger or the included stylus on the brilliant 5” touch screen, control the action in games with motion-based play and record your own voice with a built-in microphone!
• With a faster processor and 4 GB of memory, you can now keep more personal creations and apps at your fingertips, including innovative book apps that provide a fully interactive reading experience with visual say-it, sound-it support and state-of-the-art gameplay; an all-new Cartoon Director app to create, direct and narrate your own animated movies; music to listen to; and Art and Photo studios to inspire imaginations.
• Draws from more than 2500 skills in subjects like reading, art, music, language and culture, science, geography, mathematics, health and more. LeapPad2 automatically adjusts the learning to each and every child, asking more challenging questions as children’s skills develop. Progress is remembered from game to game so the learning and fun keep moving forward!
• Parents can connect to the free, online LeapFrog Learning Path to see specific details of their child’s learning progress and share achievements and artwork with family and friends.
• Features limitless learning and endless play for children ages 3 to 9 years.
Explorer Letter Factory game cartridge in English
Join Leap, Lily and Tad on an ABC adventure! On a trip to the Letter Factory the frogs meet Burfder, who dreams of becoming a letter. Help him achieve his alphabet ambition while learning letter names, sounds and more!
• Identify letter names and sounds, get practice writing and collect letters as you play.
• Explore the Letter Factory world for fun alphabet interactions.
• Appropriate for children ages 3 to 5 years (grades pre-K to K).
• Works with LeapPad™ learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ game systems (sold separately), not with Leapster® or Leapster®2 game systems.
Mr. Pencil Saves Doodleburg game cartridge in English
Learn how to write letters and numbers and create art as you help Mr. Pencil and his friends save the town! Teaches letter writing, number writing, shapes and art and drawing.
Protect your LeapPad2 Explorer learning tablet and take learning fun on the go with the stylish blue camo case that holds your LeapPad2 and six game cartridges.
LeapPad2™ Get Ready for Kindergarten Bundle- Green – English Version
Requires 4 AA batteries. (Batteries not included.)
5.2 x 7.0 x 1.0 inches
LeapPad2 Package Dimensions:
10.5 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches
5.4 x 6.4 x .7 inches each
0.21 lbs each
6.1 x 8.2 x 1.6 inches
7.1 x 11.25 x 2.3 inches
LeapPad2 Explorer Green Learning Tablet (with 4GB Storage)
Explorer Game Cartridges: Mr Pencil Saves Doodleburg and Letter Factory, in English
LeapPad Blue camo Case
2 Built-in Cameras & Video Recorders
Pet Writing App
LeapFrog Learning Songs
Cartoon Creativity App*
Art Studio App*
Free App Download*
Quick Start Guide
Stylus with tether
1-year limited warranty
*Internet Connection Required. To download these apps, you must install the LeapFrog Connect Application and complete registration.
High-speed Internet Connection
Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768
Available USB port
512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
500 MB free disk space
Latest version of Adobe® Flash® Player
Pentium® 4 or equivalent (2 GHz processor or faster recommended)
Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 operating system with latest service pack
Mac Computer Requirements:
Intel®-based Apple computer (1 GHz processor or faster recommended)
Mac OS X 10.5+ operating system software
MAC, APPLE and MAC OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.