When a storm makes a mess of UmiCity's playground, the local children need Team Umizoomi's help!
Save the day with Milli, Geo and Bot, and use your Mighty Math powers to make the playground a fun place to be again. Practice patterns, shapes and numbers to fix up the sandbox and bouncy bridge. No job is too big for Team Umizoomi!
• Join Geo, Milli and Bot for an arithmetic adventure!
• Use Mighty Math Powers to develop confidence and solve real-life math problems.
- Patterns & Shapes: Build a Super Bulldozer out of simple shapes, and fix the Bouncy Bridge using Pattern Power.
- Counting: Practice counting objects in the playground so Geo can pick them up.
- Measuring & Numbers: Sing “Milli Measure” to grow Milli’s Super Ponytail and repair the broken swingset.
• Ages 1-3 years.
• Works with LeapReader Junior™ and Tag Junior™.
As children tap story pages and hear words read out loud, they begin to see how print works and build word and picture associations.
LeapReader™ Junior Book Nickelodeon Team Umizoomi - English Version
5 x 8.75 x 0.55 inches