Get practice reading for information to learn about different things that move. From the early days of horse-drawn buggies and bicycles to the introduction of cars, planes and trains, to the extreme machines that allow people to travel to the moon, learn fascinating facts about things that go! Use the #1 selling Tag™ Reading System or LeapReader to put you in the driver's seat and fully bring this interactive book to life!
• Features photographic images, factual information and fun activities that encourage children's awareness of the world around them and the physical science of how different things move.
• This Learn through Reading book is part of the Tag Learn to Read System. The Tag System helps children develop and strengthen critical reading skills, and the Learn through Reading series is designed to help them apply those skills to explore topics like science, geography, writing and more. The Tag Learn to Read System library features 80+ interactive books, puzzles, maps and more.
• After the story, play learning activities that help build vocabulary and reading comprehension skills.
• Parents can connect the Tag Reader or LeapReader to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning.
• Tag Reader/LeapReader sold separately.
LeapReader™/Tag™ Book: Let's Explore…Things That Go! - English Version
6.80 x 0.50 x 11.30 inches