Challenge Your Super Animal IQ! Explore animal habitats around the world on fun fact-finding adventures. It’s wild out there so keep careful watch and you’ll discover more than 40 different reptiles, birds, amphibians and mammals. Then test your field knowledge and prove you’re a Super Animal Genius!
• Visit 12 different animal habitats around the globe!
• Play nine different mini games to learn about animals— what they eat, what eats them, the animal’s neighbors in the habitat and a wide array of animal trivia!
• Classify animals based on their similarities.
• Observe and collect matching animals.
• Works with LeapPad1™ & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ & LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
Explorer™ Game Cartridge: Animal Genius
Even very young children can begin to categorize animals by species, imitate their sounds and learn interesting facts about them.
Children learn to identify living vs. inanimate things, the cycle of life (such as adults versus children), and consider the environmental and physical needs of life.
Children may begin by learning about people and animals from different regions and eventually use geography as a tool to understand places, cultures, and the world in spatial terms.
Children learn to make scientific observations within the domains of life science, physical science, and earth science.
Logic and classification
Logic and reasoning skills begin to develop at an early age and are used to solve problems and draw conclusions.
5.37 x 6.37 x .7 inches