Explore a creative world filled with art and music and use your artistic and critical thinking skills to help the Pip Squeaks solve a puzzling art mystery!
• Join the Pip Squeaks in the Crayola Gallery to solve the mystery of the disappearing colors. Use logic skills to draw your way through tricky mazes. Match shapes to puzzle pieces to reveal hidden images. Compose a song while coloring a picture. Create your own works of art and see how they look in the gallery. As children draw and trace, they develop spatial reasoning skills, visual acuity and stylus control, which aid in writing letters and solving problems as they grow.
• This Crayola Art Adventure creativity game isn’t just another open-ended art game; it’s an interactive learning opportunity. Kids become immersed in the storyline and solve entertaining mysteries while exercising their artistic talent. With tools inspired by actual Crayola art supplies, kids create their own masterpieces and exhibit them in the game as part of the story! But fun with art is only part of the LeapFrog difference: Kids draw, color and paint, all the while developing their logic and memory skills through play. This combination of learning and gaming promotes curiosity, exploration and confidence.
• The Crayola Art Adventure features game mechanics designed to promote faster engagement with young audiences. Sophisticated problem solving concepts are presented with simple graphics and a clear and intuitive interface that three year olds can follow. For example, mazes only have one turn in them to make it easier for kids to trace in the beginning levels. As they advance, they move on to more complex options with multiple directions and turns. Younger audiences are also supported by built-in hint systems and in-game instructions.
• Appropriate for children ages 3 to 7 years (grades pre-K to 1).
• Works with LeapPad1™ & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ & LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
5.37 x 6.37 x .7 inches