Explore mathematics in The World Grand Prix with Mater and Lightning McQueen!
• Measure the correct distance to make a fantastic jump.
• Complete patterns to find clues or escape traps.
• Race as Lightning McQueen and see who's the fastest car.
• Teaches measurement, patterns, graphs, sequencing and problem-solving skills. Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years.
• Works with LeapPad1™ & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ & LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
View all Disney•Pixar Cars 2 products >>
Cars 2 © Disney/Pixar
Explorer™ Game Cartridge: Disney•Pixar Cars 2
Children use logical reasoning skills and investigate multiple possibilities to develop creative problem-solving strategies.
There are many different types of measurement that children need to learn: time, distance, temperature, volume and so on. Measurement has applications in many subjects, especially science.
Children learn to identify, compare and extend patterns such as those made from shapes, colors, numbers, or sounds.
Tables, charts and graphs
The ability to use graphical representation, such as tables, graphs, charts and grids, is important in solving and enjoying real-life math problems.
Toy Industry Association: TOTY Award - Educational Toy of the Year
5.37 x 6.37 x .7 inches