Parents' Choice Award Winner!!
Join Jake and his pirate pals on a magical mathematics adventure in Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates learning game. Explore Never Land to find hidden treasures and discover secret messages from Peter Pan, but watch out for that silly Captain Hook!
• Yo ho Mateys Away! Join Jake, Izzy, Cubby and Skully as they embark on an exciting pirate adventure with LeapFrog.
• Climb aboard Bucky, the ship, and help a band of young pirates crack clues and solve puzzles. Apply logic and reasoning as you follow the clues to find the buried treasure. Then use your math skills to keep the gold doubloons away from the dastardly Captain Hook! You’ll learn about numbers, letters and shapes as you help Jake and the Never Land Pirates navigate Pirate Island. Count on a swashbuckling adventure that boys and girls alike will love!
• This Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates adventure is designed to give kids an exciting introduction to foundational math skills. Young learners practice distinguishing letters from numbers, sorting and classifying objects, recognizing the defining properties of shapes, and counting and comparing sets of objects. Exploring Pirate Island is so fun; they’ll forget it’s educational!
• Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates features shorter audio instructions and interactive “clickable” that make for intuitive and engaging gameplay while children build early learning skills.
• Appropriate for children ages 3 to 5 years (grades pre-K to kindergarten).
• Works with LeapPad1™ & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ & LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
Disney elements © Disney
5.37 x 6.37 x .7 inches