Use logic, language and mathematics skills while solving 50 riddles and playing 4 arcade-style games!
• Divide groups of objects into sets with equal values.
• Find the correct objects to solve the rhyming riddles!
• Sort and line up matching objects.
• Appropriate for children ages 5 to 9 years (grades K to 4).
• Works with LeapPad1™ & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ & LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
© 2011 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved. I SPY TM & © Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick.
Explorer™ Game Cartridge: I SPY® Super Challenger!
Logic and reasoning
Logic and reasoning skills begin to develop at an early age and are used to solve problems and draw conclusions.
The larger their vocabulary, the easier it is for children to comprehend what they read and hear and communicate with others.
Mathematics involves recognizing patterns and solving problems using logic, number sense, and spatial relations.
Children use logical reasoning skills and investigate multiple possibilities to develop creative problem-solving strategies.
Children learn that rhyming words have the same ending sounds and often share spelling patterns, which helps develop vocabulary.
Toy Industry Association: TOTY Award - Educational Toy of the Year
5.37 x 6.37 x .7 inches