Build your knowledge of mathematics as you help out the LeapSchool students!
• Explore weight and volume by mixing up special bubble bath potions.
• Learn about measurements, proportions and geometry when you make stuffed animals and create games.
• Sell your creations to raise money to make repairs around LeapSchool.
• Teaches: Numbers & counting, Addition & subtraction, Money skills and Early algebra.
• Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years (grades pre-K to 1).
• Works with LeapPad1™ & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ & LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
Explorer™ Game Cartridge: LeapSchool™ Math
Children learn about relationships between numbers (such as 5 + 1 = 3 + 3), and detect patterns in their world.
It's important for children to learn about money and money management from an early age. Children first identify individual coins, and then identify thier values, and then find values of groups of coins.
Numbers and counting
Children learn to count and compare sets of objects and identify numbers as standing for specific quantities.
Addition and Subtraction
Children learn to add and subtract quantities from each other, sometimes with objects, and sometimes with symbolic equations such as 4 + 3 = __ or 4 - 3 = __.
5.37 x 6.37 x .7 inches