Introduce toddlers to the world of animals, colors and logic!
• Mix and match animal tiles
• Create 36 real or silly animals
• Every combination plays a song about the animal you've made
• Have fun with silly combos like a pig-duck...and its sound "oink-quack”
• 3 ways to learn — tactile, audio & visual learning
• Hoedown to familiar barnyard classics
• 12 adorable sculpted farm animal tiles combine to create a horse, pig, duck, lamb, cow & dog
• Interactive animal tile reader
• Plays 5 tunes including: Old MacDonald, She’ll Be Coming ‘Round the Mountain, Farmer in the Dell, Skip to My Lou and Oh Susanna! Familiar barnyard tunes reinforce listening & recognition.
• Hear animal names and fun facts with every match
• Press tiles to hear animal sounds and learn about colors
• Colorful storage bin with handle for easy portability
Hear from LeapFrog's Learning Expert
“Kids love to learn with funny, musical characters! This amusing toy engages both parents and kids, stimulating children’s creativity with a silly sense of humor. Through mixing and matching, Farm Mash-Up lets children explore animals and sounds for hours of laugh-out-loud learning fun!” —Clement C. LeapFrog Learning Expert
Animal names and sounds
Children explore different animals and the sounds they make.
Matching like objects develops logic and reasoning skills that foster early math and literacy development.
Naming colors gives children words to describe themselves and the world, fostering language development.
Motor skills allow children to coordinate the muscles needed to pull, push, grasp, point, and write.
8.2 x 3.3 x 10.0 inches