2012 Winner of the National Parenting Publications: Gold Award!
The Tag Get Ready for Kindergarten multi-subject interactive book contains a broad range of math, science, reading and social studies curriculum combined with engaging art and fun audio effects. Use the LeapReader™ Reading and Writing System to bring this book to life!
• Get Ready for Kindergarten helps kids build fundamental school readiness skills! In Word Circus, children use consonants and vowels to build a variety of one-syllable circus-themed words. In Monster Math, kids count sets of candy up to 10 as a monster loads the pieces into its bag. Kids also learn to recognize dinosaurs, identify their people and places in the community, understand the seasons and explore different instruments. Other entertaining activity pages teach word building, comprehension, pattern recognition, skip counting, calendar skills and beginning social studies concepts.
• This Learn through Reading book is part of the LeapReader™/Tag™ Learn to Read System. The Tag System helps children develop and strengthen critical reading skills, and the Learn through Reading series is designed to help them apply those skills to explore topics like science, geography, writing and more. The LeapReader/Tag Learn to Read System library features 60+ interactive books, puzzles, maps and more.
• Parents can connect the device to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning.
• Appropriate for children ages 4 to 6 years.
• For use with the LeapReader and Tag Reader pen only. LeapReader or Tag Reader pen is required and sold separately.
2012 National Parenting Publications: Gold Award
6.70 x 0.60 x 11.40 inches