2012 winner of Dr. Toy: Best Picks Award and the Parents’ Choice Gold Award!
Learn fun human body and nutrition facts while playing with this 5-piece set featuring a two-sided interactive chart and game board! Use the LeapReader™ Reading and Writing System to bring this human body chart to life!
• Discover how the human body works and learn to identify its many parts and functions through play and exploration. When kids touch the human body board, their LeapReader “talks” them through body parts and traits. As young learners begin to understand their bodies, they can be empowered to make healthy choices. Fun songs further inspire kids to take a proactive approach to their health. Dental hygiene becomes fun when they do their two minutes of tooth brushing along with the interactive song, "Brush Your Teeth." The "Washing Hands" song encourages kids to keep their hands clean, and the "Move Your Body" song emboldens them to get up and move.
• Engage in play and learning fun while exploring facts about the human body, body systems (including the skeletal, digestive, nervous and muscular systems) health, nutrition and more. Silly sound effects, jokes, songs, and games help keep kids engaged and learning. With a tap of the LeapReader, kids can hear the chart and stickers "talk" and explain fun facts about their bodies. Did you know that the three smallest bones in your body are all inside your ear? Did you know that tasty fruits have vitamins and minerals to keep your body healthy? The LeapReader illuminates these details with rich audio content and interesting sound effects: Facts about the heart are accompanied by the sound of a heart beating. LeapReader’s Interactive Human Body Discovery Pack also includes a Growing Body chart and sticker sheets to personalize each child's learning. The LeapReader interacts with the growth chart to track and announce children’s growth, and the interactive sticker sheets encourage kids to mark growth milestones (such as birthdays, losing a tooth and the first day of school).
• Reinforce the learning through 300+ responses and 40+ activities, an interactive growth chart and interactive glow-in-the-dark stickers!
• This Learn through Reading fold-out chart and game board is part of the LeapReader™/Tag™ Learn to Read System. The LeapReader System helps children develop and strengthen critical reading skills, and the Learn through Reading series is designed to help them apply those skills to explore topics like science, geography, writing and more. The LeapReader/Tag Learn to Read System library features 60+ interactive books, puzzles, maps and more.
• Parents can connect the device to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning.
• Appropriate for children ages 4 to 8 years.
• For use with the LeapReader and Tag Reader pen only. LeapReader or Tag Reader pen is required and sold separately.
6.9 x 11.1 x 2.3 inches
1.2 lbs per set