With contemporary colors and an adorable animated monkey, Lil' Phone Pal is a kid-safe, age-appropriate toy that's fun for baby. Child can press button to play music, explore numbers 1,2,3, hear phone greetings and practice talking with a funny phone friend.
• Fun way for baby to have a phone, just like mommy or daddy!
• Fun song gives baby exposure to phone greetings and numbers 1-2-3
• Learn phone manners (i.e. Hello? Goodbye! Who is it please? Thanks for calling!)
• Introduces numbers 1-2-3 and counting.
• Moveable beads on band help baby to practice motor skills!
• Role play encourages children to imagine, grow, learn and develop.
• Playing and pretending helps children develop critical cognitive skills.
• Moving lenticular Monkey appears to dance and talk
• Aspirational cell phone shape
• 10 fun phone conversations
• 1 song about numbers
• Spoken audio about friendship
• Spoken audio about phone pretend play / greetings
• 1 ring tone
Hear from LeapFrog's Learning Expert
“Early pretend play lets children exercise their imagination and use cognitive skills as they emulate adult manners they observe.”— Clement C, LeapFrog Learning Expert
Lil' Phone Pal
Learning about numbers
Children are introduced to number names and number order through counting games and activities.
Fine Motor Skills
The development and coordination of small, refined muscle movements allow infants and toddlers to use their thumb and forefinger to grasp small objects, paint and eventually learn to write.
Pretend play offers a creative outlet that strengthens a child's understanding of the world as he acts out stories he knows and situations he observes in the adult world. As imagination grows, dramatic play becomes more complex.
Songs and and games can introduce children to the sounds of language.
3.8 x 5.9 x 1.5 inches
6.6 x 2.3 x 7.9 inches