Go on an incredible adventure with Merida as she discovers the meaning of true bravery in this Read on Your Own LeapReader™/Tag™ book, featuring more than 500 interactive touch points. Play a game to learn about story perspectives, and engage in exciting activities that help develop advanced vocabulary and word building skills! Use the LeapReader™ Reading and Writing System to bring this story to life!
• Use context to advance your vocabulary! Touch advanced vocabulary words to hear them read aloud, and deepen your comprehension with rich activities that reinforce word meanings.
• Score a bulls-eye with word building! Unleash your word-building skills on Merida’s archery range! Take aim at words with similar spelling patterns like deep, sleep and sheep, for decoding practice.
• Explore how perspective shapes a story! Relive the tale through different characters’ eyes by answering questions that reinforce an understanding of various points of view. Test your comprehension with activities throughout the book and an interactive game board.
• Build reading confidence with this Read on Your Own book, part of the LeapReader/Tag Learn to Read System library of 60+ interactive books, puzzles, maps and more. Parents can connect the device to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is learning.
• For use with the LeapReader and Tag Reader pen only. LeapReader or Tag Reader pen is required and sold separately.
6.80 x 0.50 x 11.30 inches