Get practice reading for information to learn about different things that move. From the early days of horse-drawn buggies and bicycles to the introduction of cars, planes and trains, to the extreme machines that allow people to travel to the moon, learn fascinating facts about things that go! Use the LeapReader™ Reading and Writing System to put you in the driver's seat and fully bring this interactive book to life!
• Features photographic images, factual information and fun activities that encourage children's awareness of the world around them and the physical science of how different things move.
• This Learn through Reading book is part of the LeapReader™/Tag™ Learn to Read System. The Tag System helps children develop and strengthen critical reading skills, and the Learn through Reading series is designed to help them apply those skills to explore topics like science, geography, writing and more. The LeapReader/Tag Learn to Read System library features 60+ interactive books, puzzles, maps and more.
• After the story, play learning activities that help build vocabulary and reading comprehension skills.
• Parents can connect the device to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning.
• For use with the LeapReader and Tag Reader pen only. LeapReader or Tag Reader pen is required and sold separately.
LeapReader™/Tag™ Book: Let's Explore…Things That Go!
Children learn to remember and use facts from nonfiction articles and passages.
Children learn about the properties of matter, forms of energy and nature of technology through observation and experimentation.
The larger their vocabulary, the easier it is for children to comprehend what they read and hear and communicate with others.
6.80 x 0.50 x 11.30 inches